All SERPAC enclosures are designed with customization in mind. Each enclosure has "Insert Areas" where a custom "I-Plate" can be made to your specification. Your modifications (characters, symbols, openings, and recesses) can be molded into the box, cutting down your machining costs and adding a custom look to you final product.
These I-Plates have a one time tooling charge and are owned by you, our customer. On some of our products we also have the ability to modify the height of internal bosses to accommodate your specific application.
Some surfaces where internal and external I-Plates exist can be recessed or raised to accommodate your components and or designs. (all H-Series models and other models. Please contact customer service for details)
No minimum order quantity required.
Lead time for I plate orders is five weeks.
Guidelines to Specify Your Molded-in Customizations:
- Please see each part number prints to locate the I-plate. These areas are the only areas that can be customized
by molding. If you need modification in other
surfaces/areas please see machining section above
- Dimension all geometry from center line.
- Text, company or product logo can be molded in any of
the I-plate areas.
- Recesses cannot be more than 60% of an enclosure's
- Endless geometric options.
- Space between cutouts must be the thickness of the enclosure wall at minimum.
- I plates can be textured and non-textured. Textured
I-plate have a texture like the rest of the enclosure for
cosmetic purposes. A non-textured I-plate is smooth
for labels or membrane switches.